Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Super Cute Little Girl Hairstyle

For those of you who don't know me, I have a 3 year-old daughter who has a lot of hair. No, seriously, the child has enough hair for three kids...but it's a blessing, because it's beautiful, thick & has those gorgeous loose, bouncy curls that we ladies would all love to have.

Luckily, I have ALWAYS loved styling hair, and I have a bit of a knack for it, so my Little Lass & I are a great match! I'm always looking for cute new styles to try on her, and my sister sent me this picture tutorial, so today we gave it a whirl!

It's not nearly as hard as it looks, but it does require that you know how to do a French braid. I have my own technique for French braiding that I taught myself on a doll when I was in fifth grade, and I've done it that way ever since. Someday soon, I'll post a tutorial on that...

Here's the tutorial pic on today's style. I have no idea who the original poster was, or I'd give them credit.




And here is our finished product...love it! As you can see above, she finishes out the whole braid at the end, which I never do. I like to finish it at the base of her neck, put in a tight elastic pony & a bow, then let her curls hang down loose.




No comments:

Post a Comment